From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide licensed advice to our clients, Flor-Hanly has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd. (NTAA).
The SMSF Advisers Network licence supports our practice for in providing advice on:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
Anthony Olsen and Emma Rostron at Flor-Hanly are authorised by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation advice.
Flor Hanly Financial Services Guide Part 1
Flor Hanly Financial Services Guide Part 2
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to speak to one of our authorised advisors.
The Trustee for A F Olsen Discretionary Trust Trading As Flor Hanly (ABN 54 681 099 832) is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 124 3967 of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (ABN 64 155 907 681) AFSL No. 430062.
SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA. The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association and benefits from the education they provide.