Agribusiness Digital Solutions Grants Scheme
Round 2 now open
The Agribusiness Digital Solutions Grants Scheme offers co-contribution grants of up to $100,000 to support projects which result in the trialling and adoption of digital technologies into supply chains within agricultural, fishery or forestry industries in Queensland.
- Applications open 7 July 2023
- Applications to apply close 18 August 2023
- Applicants will be notified of applications outcomes by 29 September 2023
The Agribusiness Digital Solutions Grants Scheme aims to improve the resilience of the agribusiness sector or primary production industries by supporting industry organisations to implement digital technologies and systems that increase preparedness for future disruptions and risks related to biosecurity, climate and food safety.
Co-contribution grants of up to $100,000 are available on a competitive basis to industry organisations and other entities established to advance or promote the economic development of the agribusiness sector, a primary production industry or part of a primary production industry.
An amount of $1.3 million has been made available to fund grants under Round Two of the Scheme. Grants are subject to the availability of funding and applying for a grant is no guarantee funding will be approved.
QRIDA administers the Agribusiness Digital Solutions Grants Scheme on behalf of the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
Project eligibility criteria
To be eligible for funding projects must:
- implement a digital solution that will provide benefit to the agribusiness sector, a primary production industry or part of a primary production industry within Queensland;
- improve the resilience of the agribusiness sector or primary production industries in Queensland; and
- allow for the benefits or lessons of the project to be shared across the agribusiness sector or a primary production industry.
For further details on eligibility please refer to the Scheme guidelines.