Business Basics Grants Round 2
Business Basics Grants for Regional Queensland
The Queensland government has announced a range of initiatives for small businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
Applications open 9am, 8 September 2021 and close when DESBT receives enough applications for a competitive assessment.
Grant-funded activities must be in one of five priorities:
- Training and Coaching
- Website Build/Upgrades
- Professional Business Advice
- Strategic Marketing Service
- Business Continuity and Succession
Eligibility requirements are:
- The business has a turnover of $300,000 or less in the last financial year (2020/2021); and
- Meets all grant eligibility criteria.
Review the Grant Guidelines or call the accounting team at Flor-Hanly in Mackay on 07 4963 4800 for further assistance.
Source: Queensland Government